So of course I think that lots of good can come out of any bad situation. I'm sure there's lots that Avery may not remember about her struggles & bravery with battling cancer, but I do want her to remember how many people cared about her & wanted to help. To try & teach her the selfless act of service & anytime someone can make her feel special then I am so grateful for. She has had such a good week & when I told her about this today, then she was all for going. It's crazy to me that someone that doesn't even know our family, but heard Kyle bore his testimony (Kyle can I say this) & had been looking for a family that was dealing with cancer wants to do all this. For me, I'm humbled & anything to make Avery smile again I cherish. So tomorrow at 10:00 behide Taste of Hawaii in Cedar they are having the band, Bottled Monkey play and doing Coins against Cancer. Another time, besides 2:00 a.m. I will have to tell about how today at the Hospital (now yesterday) went:)
Saturday, May 28, 2011
So of course I think that lots of good can come out of any bad situation. I'm sure there's lots that Avery may not remember about her struggles & bravery with battling cancer, but I do want her to remember how many people cared about her & wanted to help. To try & teach her the selfless act of service & anytime someone can make her feel special then I am so grateful for. She has had such a good week & when I told her about this today, then she was all for going. It's crazy to me that someone that doesn't even know our family, but heard Kyle bore his testimony (Kyle can I say this) & had been looking for a family that was dealing with cancer wants to do all this. For me, I'm humbled & anything to make Avery smile again I cherish. So tomorrow at 10:00 behide Taste of Hawaii in Cedar they are having the band, Bottled Monkey play and doing Coins against Cancer. Another time, besides 2:00 a.m. I will have to tell about how today at the Hospital (now yesterday) went:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was supeer nice of tyhem. Thanks too!
Post a Comment