The plan: To have a mommy & daughter hour to help Avery trim or cut her hair to deal with the upcoming months. If she wanted to cut her hair, then I would cut my hair. She said she wanted it trimmed, but she was not cutting her hair. Also, to get her fingernails & toes painted to help her smile.The outcome: Becky said, "It made her day chopping our hair off". I had enough hair to cut 10 inches to donate to "Locks of Love". Shortest its ever been. Maybe I could help someone out & make it not so scary for Avery.

The results: Two hot babes and one unexpected cut from Catie. I left the Salon, Avery never got her hair trim, she was in pain and too tired. Catie, my Sister-in-law, was having her hair slightly trimmed & colored. Then I received this picture. She decided she wanted to be part of the "Short Hair Club too". Love it Catie! Thanks Becky for the chop & Catie for the support:)
Puffy & Swollen feet, but still cute!
She's done! Nails & Toes painted & she's exhausted in the Pedicure chair. She's woke up spent & in pain, no hair cut or trim today!
4 comments:
Amber......I LOVE your new do!!! It looks DARLING on you. And then to see Avery asleep in the chair worn out before her hair cut. Poor thing. But hey she got her nails and toes painted and we know how she loves that. What a fun day. Sharron
Love the hair cut Sis! Tell Avery that when she is ready to get her hair cut, she can shave my head.
Your hair looks so cute and I'm sorry Avery's cute didn't work out. I can see that her hair is starting to thin out. When she looses her hair she will be heart broken so we just need to keep telling her IT WILL GROW BACK!!!! She's been in so much pain I'm glad the presithood blessings are helping but I'm glad also that with the addition pain meds she's finally had some good moments! I miss her smile!!!!!!! love, mom/grandma
Love the hair cut sis. It's really cute!
Post a Comment