Walking for two groups in the Relay for Life we didn't realize that just one short week later that Avery would be diagnosed with Cancer and we would be fighting this battle with everyone else here.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Amber & Johnny,
I'm so sorry. My heart is breaking for little darling Avery and all of you. We are praying tons and are going to make a temple trip this week for Avery. We love you guys. Kens has a special present for Avery when you get home. I'm so sorry you are all going through this. So many people love Avery I'm sure tons of prayers are being heard.
It's Betsy :) I ran into your mom right after Relay for Life and she told me the news. I totally felt like I had jinxed you!! I want you to know that you're doing a great job as mama! I was 2 when my 13 year old brother was diagnosed with ALL (in 1981) :) So, I can relate to Kelsi :) I am sad you have to experience these hard things, but I know you'll feel the blessings of the lord as well. Your family is in my prayers!
2 comments:
Amber & Johnny,
I'm so sorry. My heart is breaking for little darling Avery and all of you. We are praying tons and are going to make a temple trip this week for Avery. We love you guys. Kens has a special present for Avery when you get home. I'm so sorry you are all going through this. So many people love Avery I'm sure tons of prayers are being heard.
It's Betsy :) I ran into your mom right after Relay for Life and she told me the news. I totally felt like I had jinxed you!! I want you to know that you're doing a great job as mama! I was 2 when my 13 year old brother was diagnosed with ALL (in 1981) :) So, I can relate to Kelsi :) I am sad you have to experience these hard things, but I know you'll feel the blessings of the lord as well. Your family is in my prayers!
Post a Comment