Definitely not how we had planned to spend our Easter, but the Easter Bunny still found us! My very smart Bro said, "To celebrate the good times". Here's a few of those times!
Amber...Diana told me about your sweet girl and your news. I am so sorry. There really are no words. ARGH! This just really sucks. BAH! E-mail me if you want to chat. tiffani.frandsen@gmail.com
She will beat this, we just have to be patience!! Be sure to take care of yourself and your new baby boy in your tummy!! Don't forget to ask for lots of help and to let others help. Your a great mom so keep smiling and as Kyle said, celebrate the little things! Love, mom
Yay for Easter! I bet it's so good to have a distraction and for Avery to have something to bring her spirits up! You guys are so strong and such good examples for her. Let me know if I can do anything. Call me if you need anything or if you just want to chit chat. I'm always good for a laugh!
Wow, your brother is smart beyond his years. I would like to take the credit for that, but it was on a blog of someone else who is going thru something similiar.
Like mom said, she will beat this and we will just have to be patient. See you in a about an hour. Maybe I will have more helpful advice. :)
Am.... All I want to do it give you a big hug. I would take this for you if I could. I am sure that you are so scared and have so many questions at this time. Remember that there truly are angels that watch over us. McKall and Reese have both been saying tons of prayers for Avery because they know Heavenly Father will help her. We love you guys and will do all that we can to help you through this difficult time.
Ambs......Just wanted to let you know that sooo very many people have been asking about little Aves and you guys. Kevin said they asked the ward to fast for her next week for Fast Sunday. So many prayers are being said on your behalf. It is so good to see her in these pictures and see her sweet little face. We love you guys so much. If you need anything just holla. Sharron
Johnny, Amber, Avery and family, So very sorry to hear the sad news. My friends granddaughter was also dignosed with the same caner last week, she is now home for 1 week then back up for more treatment. Did you notice Hallie Grace Munford on the list. Her mom is also expecting another girl. My Prayer list just keeps getting bigger. Thinking of you ALL !! When do you get to come home? Love to all, Ellen
Tiffani, Hopefully you see this, but you have no idea how concerned I have been about your children and thought about your family often. You are such a women to deal with all you have been going through with your handsome boys. So you inspire me that are family too can get through this! I would love to show Avery that other kids have sicknesses too, but for the last while I no longer can get your blog to work for me. Thanks everyone for your love and concern. Our family appreciates it!
9 comments:
Amber...Diana told me about your sweet girl and your news. I am so sorry. There really are no words. ARGH! This just really sucks. BAH! E-mail me if you want to chat. tiffani.frandsen@gmail.com
She will beat this, we just have to be patience!! Be sure to take care of yourself and your new baby boy in your tummy!! Don't forget to ask for lots of help and to let others help. Your a great mom so keep smiling and as Kyle said, celebrate the little things! Love, mom
Yay for Easter! I bet it's so good to have a distraction and for Avery to have something to bring her spirits up!
You guys are so strong and such good examples for her. Let me know if I can do anything. Call me if you need anything or if you just want to chit chat. I'm always good for a laugh!
Wow, your brother is smart beyond his years. I would like to take the credit for that, but it was on a blog of someone else who is going thru something similiar.
Like mom said, she will beat this and we will just have to be patient. See you in a about an hour. Maybe I will have more helpful advice. :)
Am.... All I want to do it give you a big hug. I would take this for you if I could. I am sure that you are so scared and have so many questions at this time. Remember that there truly are angels that watch over us. McKall and Reese have both been saying tons of prayers for Avery because they know Heavenly Father will help her. We love you guys and will do all that we can to help you through this difficult time.
Oh Amber..I am so sorry to hear about Avery! Addi and I are praying for Avery and your family. Please let us know of anyway we can help.
Ambs......Just wanted to let you know that sooo very many people have been asking about little Aves and you guys. Kevin said they asked the ward to fast for her next week for Fast Sunday. So many prayers are being said on your behalf. It is so good to see her in these pictures and see her sweet little face. We love you guys so much. If you need anything just holla. Sharron
Johnny, Amber, Avery and family, So very sorry to hear the sad news. My friends granddaughter was also dignosed with the same caner last week, she is now home for 1 week then back up for more treatment. Did you notice Hallie Grace Munford on the list. Her mom is also expecting another girl. My Prayer list just keeps getting bigger. Thinking of you ALL !! When do you get to come home? Love to all, Ellen
Tiffani, Hopefully you see this, but you have no idea how concerned I have been about your children and thought about your family often. You are such a women to deal with all you have been going through with your handsome boys. So you inspire me that are family too can get through this! I would love to show Avery that other kids have sicknesses too, but for the last while I no longer can get your blog to work for me. Thanks everyone for your love and concern. Our family appreciates it!
Post a Comment