
So the "Coconut Club Party" (Short-Hair Club) was a Huge Success! I counted 27 total that have cut or buzzed their hair to show their support for Avery & 23 of those cut their hair tonight. That's a lot more then I thought would. Some hadn't planned on cutting their hair, but it must have looked so fun they joined in. What awesome family & friends we have that came to support Avery. She was tickled with everyone's support and had fun playing with all the kids. Thanks everyone!!

5 comments:
Cute pictures and great support! I'm sorry I was late and missed so much of the cutting action. Everyone looks so cool, especailly our little girl Sophia. She is one happy go lucky girl! Now she looks like her brother Ty. They look like twins. Go Avery Bravery!
On the morning of the party Sophia said, "Cut my hair. No more hair." I know that she's too young to really understand why we shaved her head, but I hope that as she grows up she will know this story, and that it will help her learn to be a compassionate person who knows what it is to care about others. We love you! As for my hair cut -- I love it!
WOW! What an incredible outpouring of support from an amazing family. Glad I am a small part of it. This grandma is so proud of her Sophia!! Greta's hair is darling! And what a handsome group of Adams men!!! We love you all and pray every day for Avery.
Great idea Amber and Avery. It was fun to be part of it.
Thanks Everyone! That really was so fun! Sophia has such a great example of being a compassionate person from her mommy! She's lucky to have you!
Post a Comment