Monday, June 20, 2011

More New Members.....



Cousins Bridger & Landon became our newest members in West Jordan of the Coconut Club today! You two are in charge of coming up with our secret club handshake! We love it & Avery had a big smile on her face when I showed her. Thanks guys!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

cute cute boys! I hope they grow up and marry some cute girl in Parowan so grandma can see them all the time! love ya!

Anonymous said...

I showed Ty this picture and he got a big smile and started giggling and said they look like James and all the boys. They look great!!

kyle said...

Welcome to the Club boys! Avery was so excited to show me the pictures of them the other day.

Also Cody Tullis sent me a picture of him with his head shaved, so we have another member. BEST CLUB EVER!! :)

Amber said...

Get me the pic of Cody & I'll add him as a member:)