Check out this cute video on youtube my Sister-in-law made from our "Coconut Club" Party we had where a lot of family & friends cut their hair to help Avery deal with her own hair loss. What an awesome support team she has & what awesome family & friends we have. Loved the video Greta! Thanks Everyone!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAF9S9lzFLA&feature=share
5 comments:
So... I'm not gonna lie I cried a little bit. Don't tell anyone though, you know how I hate to cry :)
Oh Ambs... I can't even imagine what you're going through. You are so lucky to have such a great family and great friends to help you through it.
I miss all you guys...
Give Avery hugs and tell her we're praying for her!
Oh and p.s. Grandpa Gene looks real handsome with his new hair cut!
Two things I have to say Malia. First...YOU CRIED!!! Second off, What am I? Chop Liver. I look handsome too, Right? But more importantly, YOU CRIED?! :) Sorry I just had to give you a hard time.
We miss you! Come visit! It's no fun, but we just take a day at a time. What you cried! I'm with Kyle What you cried. Just kidding I've seen you cry maybe a time before:)
What an amazing support group. I'm so glad you have people around you that are so great and supportive and loving. It's so important. Know that we are rooting from afar. Lots of prayers and aloha to you and your family every day. Love ya.
I said I cried A LITTLE! See that's why I don't tell you people things...
It's a good reason to cry so leave me alone about it.
I miss you more!!
Post a Comment