Sunday, June 12, 2011

Avery Bravery...Knocking out Leukemia






Our whole family wore their Avery bravery shirts on our vacation. We were so glad that we were able to still go & Avery could forget about her sickness for a few days. A big thanks to Chelsea Hunt & Holly Mitchell for the great idea & awesome design of the shirts and to Monster Graphics for printing all of them. Also, thanks to all those who helped with Avery's awesome benefit lunch. I know people put a lot of time & work into getting that ready. The shirts turned out so cute & Avery thought that was so neat to have her name on a shirt. Her cousin Ty, who is 3 said "Avery is knocking out Leukemia...When I get bigger, I'm going to knock out Leukemia too." So grateful for the support. It has really helped Avery understand & deal with all this. She has came a long way with dealing with her sickness & being able to handle it all a little bit easier. Thanks to all of you!

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

Oh Amber I love this idea! What great shirts. And YES! She is AVERY BRAVERY!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kyle said...

I think I might need to buy another oneor two. I have wore it so much, it is starting to look dingy. I thought it was cool we all wore them on our trip.

kyle said...

oh and if anyone wants one, let me know. kylethomasadams@hotmail.com

diana said...

Avery Bravery! Awesome! Keep up the fight Avery! XOXO