So my sis, Rachelle, takes awesome pictures! She forgot her "High Tech" camera and had to use our inexpensive camera and still snapped some awesome pictures of Kelsi. She is so creative and talented. Thanks Aunt Chella!!
Go
Here to check out Pic's Rachelle has taken of Kelsi and others!

4 comments:
Oh My Gosh, she looks so different already! Rachelle sure does take some good pictures! Too bad she's not in Vegas anymore or I'd have her do our family pics!
Ambs. Those are the cutest pictures ever! But then when you have as cute of babies as you have they can't help but be cute!
I'm not going to lie, when I saw what alisha wrote, I thought for one second that you actually wrote it. I for got that lish was a evans too. Awesome pictures though. She is so cute, she looks just like me! :)
Wow,what a little beauty. Those pictures are so dang cute. Your little girls are too cute.
Post a Comment