after 3 weeks on bed rest from pre-clampsia and being induced 2 weeks early. I told the Dr. that I was also started with Avery on the 12th at 1:00 a.m. and didn't have her until the 13th at 5:13 a.m., so if he wanted to start me, he had to beat that record. Unfortunately this baby took longer, but fortunately everything turned out fine. When my body finally decided to go into labor it happened fast, so the epidural didn't start working until after Kelsi was born. I was started on Aug. 12th @ 1:00 a.m. and had Kelsi on August 13th at 12:02 p.m. She weighed 6 lbs 9 oz & was 18-1/2 inches. Were glad to be home and healthy. I was so surprised at how much lighter Kelsi's hair is then Avery's was when she was born.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Baby Kelsi
Baby Kelsi has finally arrived.....
after 3 weeks on bed rest from pre-clampsia and being induced 2 weeks early. I told the Dr. that I was also started with Avery on the 12th at 1:00 a.m. and didn't have her until the 13th at 5:13 a.m., so if he wanted to start me, he had to beat that record. Unfortunately this baby took longer, but fortunately everything turned out fine. When my body finally decided to go into labor it happened fast, so the epidural didn't start working until after Kelsi was born. I was started on Aug. 12th @ 1:00 a.m. and had Kelsi on August 13th at 12:02 p.m. She weighed 6 lbs 9 oz & was 18-1/2 inches. Were glad to be home and healthy. I was so surprised at how much lighter Kelsi's hair is then Avery's was when she was born.

after 3 weeks on bed rest from pre-clampsia and being induced 2 weeks early. I told the Dr. that I was also started with Avery on the 12th at 1:00 a.m. and didn't have her until the 13th at 5:13 a.m., so if he wanted to start me, he had to beat that record. Unfortunately this baby took longer, but fortunately everything turned out fine. When my body finally decided to go into labor it happened fast, so the epidural didn't start working until after Kelsi was born. I was started on Aug. 12th @ 1:00 a.m. and had Kelsi on August 13th at 12:02 p.m. She weighed 6 lbs 9 oz & was 18-1/2 inches. Were glad to be home and healthy. I was so surprised at how much lighter Kelsi's hair is then Avery's was when she was born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful.
Sorry to hear about the bed rest; that doesn't sound like fun at all. And I'm also sorry to hear that the epidural didn't work in time.
But I'm glad that she is here and she's perfect!
Oh happy day!!! I am so happy to hear that everything went well with the delivery and that the baby is healthy.
Can't wait to see her! She looks beautiful!!
Congratulations Amber! Love you lots!!
You two make adorable babies! ;)
Yay! She is so cute! I'm glad you updated the blog too (I finally did myself). You guys take care and next time I'm up there I want to see her!
How are you feeling?
Post a Comment