Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SO SWEET!!

Avery just loves her baby sister!! She loves to hold her, kiss her, touch her nose, checks, head and even on occasion lick her cheek. Now that's the one I don't understand.

There's just something so sweet about a sleeping baby!!



Rachelle even gave me a little lesson on how to update my own blog and I still struggle to find the time or should I say make it a priority to get it updated. So playing catch up, Rachelle had her baby unexpectedly 3 weeks early on August 27th. So that makes Kelsi & Whitney exactly 2 weeks apart. How sweet....these two cousins already want to be next to each other and Big Brother Bridger and Big Sister Avery are tickled to have them.





2 comments:

Malia Ervin said...

Those are the cutest pictures!! I can't wait to see her! I can't tell who's who in the one where it's just the two babies though. But they're both cute :)

Anonymous said...

love the update and i love those kids, mom