and when Malia says "kids" we all know she means her. IT's okay Malia, I want to jump just as much as you do. Maybe we could even get the sprinkler and put in under the tramp for a good time.
Again Kyle...YOU CRACKED THE CODE! I even told Amber the same thing about the sprinkler under the trampoline, man after all these years we still think alike... Water and dish soap is the best, it makes bubbles all over and you're all clean!!
I often find myself checking this, hoping that it will get updated. I know that I need to be patient, but as I am sure you are aware of. I AM NOT A PATIENT PERSON. I need to see new pictures of my favorite niece. (I can only say that for a week or so and then I will have to say she is one of my favorite nieces)
What is it going to take to get another post. What can I do to hurry along this process? I feel like Avery's fans did to see more pictures of her. FANS...Do you Agree?! Okay I will quit rambling, but let me know what I can do to help with th eupdate on this blog. Thank you for your time and consideration. Have a great day.
Oh and Malia if you read this. Of course I cracked the code. It's not the first time and I am sure it won't be the last. As far as the soap on the tramp. I have never done that, but now I want too. What do you say Amber?!
6 comments:
She is so cute! That is one beautiful smile.
I can't believe she is three. Time flies so fast when you have a little one.
Love ya.
Thanks for inviting us to your party Avery! The kids will need to come jump on your new trampoline again...if you'll let us!
and when Malia says "kids" we all know she means her. IT's okay Malia, I want to jump just as much as you do. Maybe we could even get the sprinkler and put in under the tramp for a good time.
Again Kyle...YOU CRACKED THE CODE!
I even told Amber the same thing about the sprinkler under the trampoline, man after all these years we still think alike...
Water and dish soap is the best, it makes bubbles all over and you're all clean!!
Happy Birthday Avery! What a cutie! We need to get all our kids together.
I often find myself checking this, hoping that it will get updated. I know that I need to be patient, but as I am sure you are aware of. I AM NOT A PATIENT PERSON. I need to see new pictures of my favorite niece. (I can only say that for a week or so and then I will have to say she is one of my favorite nieces)
What is it going to take to get another post. What can I do to hurry along this process? I feel like Avery's fans did to see more pictures of her. FANS...Do you Agree?! Okay I will quit rambling, but let me know what I can do to help with th eupdate on this blog. Thank you for your time and consideration. Have a great day.
Oh and Malia if you read this. Of course I cracked the code. It's not the first time and I am sure it won't be the last. As far as the soap on the tramp. I have never done that, but now I want too. What do you say Amber?!
Post a Comment