That is the funniest snowman, good job. Cute Christmas pics too. I am guessing Avery got a swingset, that's fun. You are probably outside in the cold alot swinging.
Congratulations Amber!! So fun!! When are you due? How are you feeling? My gosh, you guys are going to have a little baby fest in your family... How fun... I bet your mom is so excited. Can't wait to see the little one!
Thanks! I'm due the end of August! And since you asked- I feel real crappy-morning sickness...what's that about? It's more like all day sickness and I get bad headache that lasts all day, but I'm sure some of you gals get sick too, so you already know how fun it is:) Jod-we could always have one more cousin prego!!!
5 comments:
You Stinker! Congratulations! Due date?
That is the funniest snowman, good job. Cute Christmas pics too. I am guessing Avery got a swingset, that's fun. You are probably outside in the cold alot swinging.
Miss you guys!
Congratulations! What's your due date? Do you know what you're having?
You make pretty cute kids. Can't wait to see number 2!
Congratulations Amber!! So fun!! When are you due? How are you feeling? My gosh, you guys are going to have a little baby fest in your family... How fun... I bet your mom is so excited. Can't wait to see the little one!
Thanks! I'm due the end of August! And since you asked- I feel real crappy-morning sickness...what's that about? It's more like all day sickness and I get bad headache that lasts all day, but I'm sure some of you gals get sick too, so you already know how fun it is:) Jod-we could always have one more cousin prego!!!
AMBER/RACHELLE
I THINK IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER UPDATE. YOUR FANS/FRIENDS/FAMILY NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU AND YOUR LIFE.
Post a Comment