Thursday, May 14, 2009

Birthday

Avery had a great birthday. Her adopted (a.k.a. my sisters) mother-in-law made her a Dora cake. She got a trampoline for her birthday along with lots of other fun presents.





In other news, we found out that we will be having another girl. The doctor said 80% but it took him awhile to come to that conclusion. So if something changes, then we will go from there. But, it will be fun for Avery to have a sister to play with. I am about 25 weeks along....so only 15 to go.

6 comments:

diana said...

What a lucky girl! A trampoline!

She is so adorable.

I can't wait to see your next little girl. She will be so cute too.

Love ya and congrats.

Amber said...

FYI: I just got back from our 4th Ultrasound to see what this baby is for sure. The Doc was a lot more convincing this time and said it's a girl. So Girl #2 is on her way. It is so crazy that us 4 siblings are having 4 girls and within 4 months of each other. That's some crazy-ness!

Malia Ervin said...

Mmmmmm cake....

Kelly said...

Good Times, Good Times! I'm excited for all the new little girls in the fam. Johny probably won't get his boy until your 5th or 6th kid anyway.

Amber said...

Thanks for that Kelly! There definitely won't be 5 or 6 or even 4 chances for that boy. Let's hope you still get your basketball team you always wanted:) You may end up with a team of ballerina's:)

kyle said...

or male Cheerleaders. Or cheer captains as you like to be called Kelly. That's funny. I don't care who you are!