At our last appointment on Tuesday, June 26th, Avery's ANC was 2700 and all other blood counts looked really good. Dr. Wright wants to see two months of high counts before she ups her chemo again, especially because she had about 6 weeks off of chemo in maintenance due to low counts. So we are still at 50% dose. This is actually where standard treatment kids are, but we randomized on the high dose so it's half dose for us. Because we can no longer take steroids I think it may be good to get her at a higher dose. She has been handling the pills really well. At this appointment, we had another lumbar puncture and the regular chemo in the port. I video taped her LP, her doctor is so nice to let me. She was nervous for the LP, but did so good this time and was so brave. We brought Bridger and Landon home with us to stay for a week then off to our annual 4th of July camp-out. We are loving having a life this summer and are adjusting to living again. Getting out of the survival mode and enjoying spending time together as a family as been nice. Avery is doing so well. Here's her prayers she said the night before going to primaries.
Please bless we'll have a good day today, I mean tomorrow
Please bless I won't be nervous at the hospital
Please bless I won't be nervous for my back poke
Bless we'll drive home safe with Bridger and Landon
Bless Kelsi and grandma
Thank you for our food
In the name of Jesus Christ
Amen-
And really she was so brave!
1 comment:
I love seeing her doing so good!! Love her sweet prayers! One more year to go!! We need some pictures in her as Jr. Miss Utah, July 4th camp-out and more!!! (We miss the pictures) love to you all
Post a Comment