So Cute! I love these girls too!! :)
Oh my gosh those pictures are adorable! Avery is the perfect little poser! And I just want to smoosh Kelsie's cheeks!
darling little girls, maybe you need to rewrite your title page and writing to match both darling little girls.
No Way! They are so cute! I had no idea Kelsie did't look like Avery - I just assumed she would. What a fun surprise to see her picture. xoxo
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So Cute! I love these girls too!! :)
Oh my gosh those pictures are adorable! Avery is the perfect little poser! And I just want to smoosh Kelsie's cheeks!
darling little girls, maybe you need to rewrite your title page and writing to match both darling little girls.
No Way! They are so cute! I had no idea Kelsie did't look like Avery - I just assumed she would. What a fun surprise to see her picture. xoxo
Post a Comment