Finally some Labor Day pictures! Avery loved all the festivities at the Iron County Fair...the parade, the Rodeo's and of course the carnival rides. I couldn't believe she dared go on the Ferris Wheel with Aunt Chella & Cousin Bridger and she didn't even think twice about. She even had her hands in the air on the ride!
Oh the Carni days! I use to love to ride the rides. remember when it was right by the high school. and the sizzle, I loved that one! Good times! Amber, what are you going to do with Avery when Winter gets here. You better make a winter of fun list.
Avery was a crazy girl on that roller coaster ride. She wasn't scared at all and Bridger was shaking on the way down. She has guts..must have got that from her mama? If I ever have a girl (not an announcement)...I think I'll take one like Avery!
Really, I'm not biased at all. She is the cutest thing with lots of spunk. wish we lived closer.
2 comments:
Oh the Carni days! I use to love to ride the rides. remember when it was right by the high school. and the sizzle, I loved that one! Good times! Amber, what are you going to do with Avery when Winter gets here. You better make a winter of fun list.
Avery was a crazy girl on that roller coaster ride. She wasn't scared at all and Bridger was shaking on the way down. She has guts..must have got that from her mama? If I ever have a girl (not an announcement)...I think I'll take one like Avery!
Really, I'm not biased at all. She is the cutest thing with lots of spunk. wish we lived closer.
Post a Comment