
She's like her momma, We're willing to go fishing, but we aren't touching them.
Johnny's grandpa Alma turned 90 on August 6th. For the big celebration, they had an Open House for him, then a family BBQ at the park and then finished off the night with swimming. Here's a few pictures of the Big Birthday Bash!
On August 7th we went to Thanksgiving Point and I snapped a few pics. Avery and Bridger had so much fun splashing at the Childrens Discovery Gardens.



My twin brother got married last weekend and here are a few pics taken during the exciting celebrations!



2 comments:
Amber - did you post that??? It's about time if you did!
You have been a busy little family. I love all the pictures, especially the ones from Kelly's wedding. I love those colors.
Those pictures are so cute, good to see you contributing to your blog Ambs!!
Post a Comment